Weekend Blackjack Tournaments!
Brush up your Blackjack gaming skills and get ready to rock the casino tables! Join us this February for 2 whole weekends of Blackjack tournament fun. Play your way over 5 rounds towards a $1,500 prize pool with the declared overall winner taking home a whopping $1,000 cash prize.
Single Deck Blackjack
Super 7 Blackjack
Put your Blackjack game face on as you face off the competition in our February 2020 Blackjack tournament. 2 tournaments will be held during this month with the first tournament being held between the 7th and 9th of February and the second tournament between the 21st and 23rd of the same month.
Each tournament is based on the highest equalized win over 5 hands played on any or all of four different Blackjack games. The overall winner spot will be given to the best player equalized over all five rounds, The grand prize is of $1,000 in cash with runners up dividing a prize pool of $500 in casino bonuses.
|2nd Place||$250||Casino Bonus|
|3rd Place||$75||Casino Bonus|
|4th Place||$50||Casino Bonus|
|5th Place||$25||Casino Bonus|
|6th - 10th Place||$10||Casino Bonus|
|11th - 20th Place||$5||Casino Bonus|
Starting at 12:01AM EDT on Friday and running until Sunday 11:59PM EDT, wagers placed on the Blackjack games above will count towards the final score. The winner is determined based on the best equalized win over 5 hands played on any of these 4 fantastic games.
The winner gets a $1,000 cash prize with runner ups getting between $250 and $5.00 in casino bonus money. Ties are settled by time with the first player to have achieved the final score taking home the bacon.
All winnings will be credited to the winning account on the Monday following the weekend tournament. Terms and conditions, including wagering requirements, may apply to any bonuses given to players. You must also have made at least 1 deposit in the 7 days prior to the start of the tournament.
Terms and Conditions:
- The tournaments will take place between 12:01AM EDT on Friday, February 7 EST, and 11:59PM EDT on Sunday, February 9 EST and again between 12:01AM EDT on Friday, February 21 EST, and 11:59PM EDT on Sunday, February 23 EST.
- Players must have made at least 1 deposit in the previous 7 days to participate in the tournament
- In the case of a tie, the higher prize will be awarded to the player who achieved the specified ranking first.
- The Tournament is based on the highest equalized win over 5 hands while playing the selected Blackjack Tables shown
- Cash and Bonus prizes will be credited to players account automatically on Monday, February 10th and Monday, February 24th.
- Website General Terms & Conditions apply.