Grab $1,000 cash in our April Blackjack tournaments!
Do you love blackjack? Well, April is the month for you! Throughout April, we're going to be running weekly Blackjack tournaments. That's right, these fun tournaments will be taking place for three days each weekend from 12:01AM EDT on Friday through to 11:59PM EDT on Sunday and there are some top prizes up for grabs when you get playing with us.
Super 7 Blackjack
American BJ (Betsoft)
Single Deck Blackjack
To participate in this tournament, you must have funded in the previous 7 days and need to select to "Opt in" using the button below. If you do not opt in for this tournament, none of the games played will count towards winning the Tournament and you will not be eligible to win any of the prizes. OPT in now for your chance to win the top prize of $1,000.00!
On top of being about to win the hands you play at blackjack within the tournament, there are also some tournament prizes up for grabs. The top prize is a whopping $1,000 in cash, with the rest of the wins handed out as a casino bonus to the runner-up players.
|2nd Place||$250.00||Casino Bonus|
|3rd Place||$75.00||Casino Bonus|
|4th Place||$50.00||Casino Bonus|
|5th Place||$25.00||Casino Bonus|
|6th - 10th Place||$10.00||Casino Bonus|
|11th - 20th Place||$5.00||Casino Bonus|
Casino Tournament Winners - Friday April 16th ~ Sunday April 18th
There's a total prize pool of $1,500 up for grabs each weekend. In order to be in with a chance of scoring that top prize though, you need to have the best-equalized win over five rounds. So, get betting on those blackjack hands now and see if you can top the pool. It's also important to note that you can only play specific virtual blackjack games. The live dealer blackjack games will not count toward your tournament score, so don't waste time on these as you won't win the prize pool!
If you don't come top, don't worry, because the top 20 players get a prize!
Terms and Conditions:
- The tournaments will take place from 12:01AM EDT on Friday through to 11:59PM EDT on Sunday each week in April.
- Players must have made at least 1 deposit in the 7 days prior to opting in to participate in the tournament.
- In the case of a tie, the higher prize will be awarded to the player who achieved the specified ranking first.
- The Tournament is based on the highest equalized win over 5 hands while playing the selected Blackjack Tables shown.
- Players must select “opt in” to be eligible to participate in this Tournament. Failure to opt in will result in none of the games played counting towards winning the Tournament and no prizes will be awarded.
- Live Dealer games will not count towards this tourney.
- Cash and Bonus prizes will be credited to players account automatically every Monday.
- Website General Terms & Conditions apply.