Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. All Bonuses and No Deposit Special Offers including Free Spin Offers will
strictly adhere to our "Single Account" policy as outlined in the general
Terms and Conditions of this website: /terms-conditions.html
2. Registration Free Spin Promotions and any other Register Free Bonuses are
intended as a trial period to new customers and are subject to a minimum
wagering requirement of 99 times (99x) their value. Once the wagering
requirement is met, any winnings derived from the registration offer have a
max cash out of $100 / €100.
3. Unclaimed Registration Free Spins and any other Register Free Bonuses will
expire within 24 hours of Registration. Any associated winnings derived from
Registration Free Spins, or any other Register Free Bonuses will expire after
48 hours from registration.
4. Any Free Chips or Free Spins or any other Bonuses that are awarded without
the need for the player to make a deposit are subject to a minimum wagering
requirement of 99 times (99x) the value of the given bonus. Unused No Deposit
Bonuses will expire after 7 days from being credited. Unused No Deposit free
spins will expire after 24 hours from being credited.
5. A bonus can be automatically credited or manually claimed. If it is
automatically claimed, it will immediately show under the Claimed section. If
it needs to be manually claimed, it will first show under granted first.
6. Unused Deposit Bonuses will expire after 7 days, and unused Free Spins will
expire after 24 hours from being credited.
7. Each bonus promotion has its own Terms and Conditions, and these can be
reviewed by visiting the Promotions section under My Profile.
8. In the promotion’s terms and conditions one can find the following
• a. At which Casino Machines/Tables, Bingo Rooms and/or Sporting
Events a bonus can be used.
• b. The Max Cash out which indicates the maximum amount that will
be transferred to the player's cash balance after completing wagering
requirements. For example, if the maximum cash-out amount is set to $4,000 and
after completing wagering requirements the player's bonus winnings (including
the initial bonus amount) exceeds $4,000 / €4,000, only $4,000 / €4,000 will
be transferred to the cash balance and the rest will be auto-forfeited.
• c. The Minimum Bet required, or Minimum Odds required to be
eligible for the bonus.
• d. Min Wagering Bet - This indicates the minimum bet which will
reduce the amount subject to wagering.
• e. Bet Wallet Priority: from which wallet (Cash/Bonus) the bet
amount will be deducted first.
• f. Which wallet (balance) will contribute towards the Wagering
9. Certain games have different rules regarding the percentages that
contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirements. Unless otherwise
stated in the Promotion Terms and Conditions, listed below is the percentage
of contribution for each game:
|All Slots & Chain Reactors
|Video Bingo &, Keno
Red Dog, Three Card Rummy, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow, Caribbean, Ride'em
& Five Card Poker
|Pai Gow, Caribbean, Ride'em & Five Card Poker
|Top Card Trumps, Roulettes &, Baccarat
|All Blackjack Games
|All American & Deuces Wild2 Table Games
|All Video Poker
10. As an example, every $1 / €1 wagered on the Slots will contribute in full
(100%) towards the play through requirements. On the other hand, for every $1
wagered on Video Poker, only $0.10 will contribute to the play through
11. Bonuses have several statuses, here is a list of these statuses:
• a. Granted – Bonus has been granted to the player but needs to be
manually claimed by the player.
• b. Claimed – A granted bonus that has been either manually
claimed or automatically claimed.
• c. Redeemed - When the wagering requirement of the bonus is met
the status of the bonus campaign is changed to redeemed.
• d. Spent - Applies only for free bets. The free bet status
changes from Claimed to Spent when the bonus is used entirely.
• e. Approval Pending – Cashback status is in pending state until
it is manual approved or declined by management.
12. Whenever a withdrawal is made, bonus campaigns are forfeited.
13. A player can choose to forfeit a bonus campaign at any time. If a bonus
campaign is forfeited a player chooses to forfeit both the bonus balance and
any winnings derived from playing the bonus.
14. A player can choose to disable a bonus campaign at any time and can
reactivate a bonus campaign at any time. While a bonus campaign is disabled
any bets placed will not contribute towards meeting the wagering requirement.
15. A player can choose which bonus campaign to use at any time by simply
dragging and dropping the bonus campaign in the preferred order.
16. Winning derived by playing a bonus are credited in bonus balance and are
subject to the same conditions as the bonus until the wagering requirement is
met upon which the remaining balance is converted to cash.
17. Progressive Jackpot Video Slots may be played by using Cash Balance only
which consists of Deposits and Cash Winnings. No type of Bonus can be used to
play Progressive Jackpot Video Slots.
18. All Bonuses and Free Spin Offers have wagering requirements and are
awarded for entertainment only and are intended for recreational players.
Vegas Crest Casino reserves the right to revoke bonuses and
Free Spins, withhold any withdrawals and/or void any unfair winnings of
players deemed in our sole discretion to be abusing or exploiting our bonus
and Free Spin offers or who take part in any fraudulent behaviour.